Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm really an author!

It is so nice to be recognized as an author by people you have never met before, yet they know you because of your book. Several great experiences just this week... First, someone on librarything.com listed me as their favorite author.... I was so surprised and delighted to stumble across this. Second, as I was leaving massage envy after a wonderful hot stone massage, my massage therapist said she'd like an autographed book instead of a tip. I thought that was a wonderful idea. Then as I was signing it, the girls at the counter were talking about my book and one of them said one of her friends was reading Moon Dance and loved it. They all wanted to get a copy of their own. A third friend said his niece had picked up the book and started reading it at her Grandmother's house and couldn't put it down. Now she has her circle of friends are reading it. I am very touched by my readers' enthusiasm. It makes me feel loved. :) Thank you for reading!!

To find out about upcoming events or more about Moon Dance, visit my website at http://susanearl.tatepublishing.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment