Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July is an exciting month for us. We are expecting our third grandson around the 20th of the month. Our oldest grandson just turned fourteen! He lives in Michigan and we only get to see him a couple of times a year. He is a great kid. He loves anything and everything about Harry Potter. We were able to take him to see the Harry Potter exhibit at the museum in Chicago last summer. It was a lot of fun. Our second grandson is four and a half. He is a doll. He loves to play outside, he's into gymnastics and karate, and plays t-ball. We love spending as much time as possible with him. We can't wait to meet our newest little grandson, we know he will be as adorable and loved as our first two boys.

On August 14th, I will be in Marshall,TX at Prospero's Books from 10:00 to noonish. This is also the weekend of Marshall's market days. The bookstore is cozy and comfortable, and I felt right at home when I met the owner's son last weekend. It is located on Washington St. right in the center of downtown Marshall. The market days are a lot of fun and great bargains are to be found, so if you're in the area, or feel like a road trip, please join us. I'm really excited to return to my hometown for this event, and I hope I get to see a lot of my hometown friends that I went to school with from David Crockett Elementary through Marshall High School. (Don't be surprised though, I've gotten older... but then again, haven't we all!

On August 21st, I will be returning to Border's books in the Arlington Highlands from 2 to 4 p.m. I am really looking forward to this book signing event because I loved working with and getting to know the staff back in March when I did my first book signing with them. It was a wonderful experience and I know it will be wonderful in August also. If you are anywhere near the Arlington, TX area on August 21st, please come see me at Borders Books in the Arlington Highlands. I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment