Monday, June 28, 2010

Interview excerpt

I would love to say that I tuck myself away in a cozy, little room where everyone leaves me alone to write, but life explodes around me as I write. I do have a home office where I keep all the accessories I need to be a productive writer, and fortunately I can block out noises around me, so my working environment doesn...’t have to be quiet. I have an active family life with televisions on, music playing, dogs barking, the cat needing to walk across my keyboard and lay right in front of my computer screen (Hmmm!). I guess working in education, you get used to a “noisy” environment and are able to function and carry out your work despite hallway noises, intercoms, or students coming in and out of the classroom. Read more of this interview at:

http://hubpages.com/hub/An-Interview-With-Author-Susan-Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment