Sunday, March 20, 2011

Contests Have Begun to win a Free Kindle Reader

Happy first day of spring!! To kick off one of my favorite seasons I'd like to share a special opportunity with you.

Recently, I was given a great idea by one of my fellow authors. I pondered on her idea for quite a while, and then decided I would also offer this opportunity to my readers near and far.  

Ever wanted to own a Kindle reader? Well, now is a good time to get one for FREE! A drawing is underway... just order a signed copy of moon dance from me, and your name will be added to the list. For a limited time, I'm offering a signed copy of moon dance at the special price of only $15.00 + shipping (Retails at $22.99). The first drawing will be on April 1st (NO foolin' around!). Send me an e-mail at moondance2010@att.net for ordering details. You can also message me on facebook for details... just click on the fb link on the side of this page. :)

If you've already purchased a copy of moon dance, but would still like to get in on the drawings you can buy one (or more) for a friend or donate a copy to your local or school's library! You never know... the winner could be you! If you enter the contest for the first giveaway on April 1st, your name will automatically be entered into the 2nd drawing, which will take place around May 1st.

15 requests so far for the drawing on April 1st. I'm really excited, and I wish all who enter could win! Keep those e-mails coming.The winner may be you!  I truly appreciate all of you who support me in my efforts to get the word out about Moon Dance!

Blessings, 
Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment