THE VERSATILE BLOGGER’S AWARD -October 23,2010
Here’s the rules:
1. thank the person who sent you the award
2. share 7 things about yourself
3. grant the award to 15 blogs you like.
Fantastic! What a wonderful way to honor and share our favorite blogs! Thank you so much Dolores for including me in your list of favorites! I feel extremely honored! You have so much talent and such a lovely blog, mine pales in comparison!
Let's see, seven things about myself...
1. I'm married to my best friend, Alex. Together we have 5 wonderfully, special children and three fabulous grandsons.
2. I'm an author and a teacher. My goal is to become a full time author and a mentor in the classroom.
3. I believe all things are possible through my belief in God. He has shown me many times in my life that if I wait upon him, what I need will be forthcoming.
4. I have made many, many new friends since my novel Moon Dance was published January 27th, 2010. I treasure my friendships with both my forever friends and my new friends. As I learned in Camp Fire Girls many years ago... make new friends, but keep the old...one is silver and the other gold.
5. I'm often too wordy! At least that's what a college English professor told me once. Could have something to do with my writing style, could just be my natural tendency to "talk to others" through my writing.
6. I've been told I'm a good listener...I do at least try to be!
7. Seven should be something really special... let's see...My husband, several friends and I are traveling to Wales next summer! I'm so excited to be returning to my ancestral homeland!
Now drum roll please...
I am passing on the torch as it were to some of my favorite blogs, which now have the honor of THE VERSATILE BLOGGER'S AWARD. And the winners are: