More thoughts and wisdom from my favorite little Pooh bear...
- "Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it." Winnie the Pooh Pooh's Little Instruction Book
- "A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference." Winnie the Pooh Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
- "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me." Winnie the Pooh
- "I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."
Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh
- "Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering." Winnie the Pooh Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book