Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thoughts for Today

More thoughts and wisdom from my favorite little Pooh bear...

  • "Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it."  Winnie the Pooh Pooh's Little Instruction Book
  • "A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference." Winnie the Pooh Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
  • "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me." Winnie the Pooh
  •  "I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."
    Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh
  • "Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering." Winnie the Pooh Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book
You just can't go wrong with the wisdom of Pooh!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment